Five Ways a Freelance Writer Can Save You Money
1. Expand your capability with select specialists.
You can’t have someone on board with experience in every possible field. Hiring a writer with specific expertise allows you to offer clients an unprecedented depth of credibility.
2. Scale up by hiring only when your projects need expanded writing.
Feast-or-famine. That’s the way it always seems to go. When you have too much work, call on an outsourced writer to get the job done on time.
3. Get the job by saving money on employees.
I know- we don’t like to talk about it, but sometimes getting the job means shaving a little off the bid. Keep your costs lean by only hiring when you need the help.
4. Add a fresh outlook and new ideas to existing talent base.
Bringing in a new voice can be just what you need to get a unique perspective.
5. You have the flexibility of hiring for specific projects.
“You need this project done… when?” If you’re faced with a rush job or one with unusual components, don’t sweat it- outsource it.
My services include:
- Informative and compelling website copy, blog posts
- SEO experience, keyword savvy
- Research, fact-driven writing
- Consistent brand voice that adheres to your style guide
- Sharp proofreading and editing skills
- Persuasive, customer-centric content
- Deadline focused, team-oriented work
- Commitment to connect with passion and energy
What upcoming projects do you need help with? Let’s connect to discuss how I can help.